UNL Horticulture Club is open to all UNL students.
Our club is not major specific. If you are at all interested in plants or just need an escape from classes to meet new friends, then this is the club for you! We do not have a fee for joining, but we do ask for some of your time with our plant sales and other club activities.
Undergraduates are regular members. Graduate students are affiliate members. The only difference is that affiliate members cannot vote in formal elections and cannot hold an officer position.
How do I to join?Joining is simple!
- Google "Nvolve U 2.0 unl"
- Click on the top result that should take you to the sign in website which is also under OrgSync.
- You will have to login/create an account with you myRed credentials.
- Search Horticulture Club in the search bar at the top of the page and click on the club.
- There is a join button on the page and after you click that we will get the notification and we will approve your request.
Reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook at UNL Horticulture Club.
When are meetings?
Meetings are on alternating Wednesdays at 5:30 pm fall semester 2018 in Plant Science 275. Exact dates can be found on NvolveU after you join. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!